Flametree Communication Ltd. will always respect a client’s right to confidentiality and privacy.
In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (May 2018), we ensure that:
- Only Flametree Communication consultants, admin personnel and approved Associates have access to your contact and general data (e.g. place of work and job title).
- Only your coach has access to information divulged in coaching sessions. The majority of your information is not held digitally.
- Information gathered during workshops will only be shared with our company Directors for the production of a workshop report. Anything deemed to be of a sensitive or highly personal nature will not be shared. Once the report has been produced and sent out, any emails and files containing the original data (including photographs), other than the report itself, will be deleted.
- All data is kept on password and fingerprint secured laptops and mobile devices with firewalls and regularly updated Virus protection software. All email accounts are password protected.
- Any hard copies of documents with confidential client data are shredded after use unless otherwise authorised.
- No data is shared with third parties unless otherwise authorised (e.g. your name for Hogan Leadership Assessments and Inspirational Leadership 360°s).
- No data will ever be sold on.
- At the end of a coaching relationship, we will offer coachees the following options:
- To delete all of your data after one year.
- To delete all of your data except for your contact details.
- To keep all of your data (including your Hogan or Inspirational Leadership 360° report) in case you decide to restart your coaching relationship in future.
- If we do not receive any instruction then all data will be deleted after one year.
- If a member of personnel leaves a client company we will delete their personal data within three months of their leaving date providing we are made aware, unless said person requests otherwise.
- Anyone has the right to request access to their own personal data on our records. We will endeavour to share this within seven working days after a request unless circumstances (such as holidays) delay the process.
- Should a data breach ever occur, we will endeavour to contact anyone who may be affected as soon as possible.
This policy was last updated on 22nd May 2018.